Monthly Archives: August 2014

The “Electrical Machine” found in the attic in the old Officer’s bedroom

The “Electrical Machine” found in the attic in the old Officers bedroom is contained in the history of Lachlan Park book by Dr G.M Crabbe. This book is a review of file notes from the early to mid 1800’s and … Continue reading

Posted in Global, Local | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

New fence approval from Heritage Tasmania

“The Project Manager advised that the fence has now received the go ahead from Heritage┬áTasmania, and will be installed shortly”. Minutes of the Willow Court Conservation Committee (June 2014). We are looking forward to having the fence erected on the … Continue reading

Posted in Global, Local | Tagged , , , | 2 Comments

Moved sign to better location

The information sign on the corner of the Avenue and the entrance way to the Barracks has been relocated to it’s new site. This site is on the top side of the road closer to the entry and where there … Continue reading

Posted in Global, Local | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment